Awaken the truth, awareness, and wisdom within you with the captivating blue hues of Lapis Lazuli. This stone carries the energy of ancient wisdom, guiding you to uncover your authentic self and embrace your true potential. It empowers you to communicate your thoughts and ideas with clarity and confidence, fueling your motivation to pursue your aspirations fearlessly.
Embrace the endurance, perseverance, and grounding energy of Black Onyx. This stone serves as a shield of protection, bolstering your inner strength and resolve. It helps you overcome obstacles and challenges, instilling a sense of determination that fuels your motivation to achieve your goals. With Black Onyx by your side, you stand unwavering in the face of adversity, ready to conquer any hurdle that comes your way.
Experience the calming, grounding, and centering properties of Hematite. This stone anchors you to the present moment, helping you find balance and focus amidst the chaos of life. Its soothing energy brings a sense of tranquility and stability, empowering you to remain centered and motivated in pursuit of your dreams. Hematite acts as a steadfast companion, infusing you with the strength and resilience needed to stay on course, no matter the challenges you encounter.
Adorn this gemstone bracelet as a symbol of your unwavering motivation and determination. Let the harmonious energies of Lapis Lazuli, Black Onyx, and Hematite guide you towards embracing your true potential and making impactful strides on your chosen path. With each glance at your bracelet, remember that you possess the inner strength to overcome any obstacle and manifest your dreams into reality.
In differences lies the beauty. Since gemstones are natural materials, stone colors and shapes may vary slightly from bracelet to bracelet, making our beautiful handmade items one of a kind ( just like you 💖 )
- Stones: Lapis-lazuli, Hematite, Black Obsidian
- Material: Elastic
- Stone size: 8mm
- Weight: 24g-29g (according to the size)
A Youwow bracelet is:
- Authentic stones: We create our beads from raw stones, whose authenticity and quality are carefully checked by our expert gemologist. To wrap a Youwows bracelet around your wrist is to surround yourself with the therapeutic forces of Mother Earth.
- A preserved vibration: This careful selection of gemstones allows them to fully retain their pure and natural vibrations; Their powers over body and mind are intact.
- Unique Design: Each product has been hand-picked for a variety of uses - to improve focus, to invite abundance into your life, to deconstruct energy blockages - whatever you seek during your moments of prosperity.
- Very soft materials: We have selected the best elastics, imported from Japan, for their quality fibers. Your Youwows bracelet is durable and good for your health.
- Experienced and ethical manufacturers: We work with suppliers who care about the environment and responsible mining.
- Purified with Palo Santo before shipping.
Design by heart, made by hand
Each piece is made with great care and dedication by all of our team. All of them are an essential part of us and have become part of YOUWOWS Family. They put their heart and soul into every piece they make, and they hope that you will enjoy wearing it as much as they have enjoyed making it for you.
We know that when you buy a piece of jewelry, you're not just buying something beautiful to wear—you're buying into an experience. You're buying into the story behind it. You're buying into the artisan mom who created it, who makes each piece with love and care and dedication.
And when you wear your YOUWOWS pieces? Your story becomes theirs, too—and we want to hear all about it! So please tag us on instagram when you get your new favorite necklace or bracelet in the mail! We would love to see how much joy your new piece brings to your life!
We want to take the time to thank you for choosing our product. We believe that every product should be made with the health of the earth in mind, and we are proud to say that our products is not only eco-friendly but is made with natural gemstones and hand-woven cowhide rope, which can fully return to the natural state with a biodegradation rate of more than 95%.