Apatite serves as a harmonizing force, balancing your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies while purifying your aura from negativity.
Citrine, known as the stone of joy, radiates its vibrant energy to uplift your spirits and fill your life with wonder and delight. It boosts self-esteem and self-confidence, empowering you to embrace life's pleasures and embrace a positive mindset.
Sunstone, like the warm rays of the sun, carries light and happy energies that infuse your being with vitality and personal power. It amplifies your positive energy, bringing forth blessings and a renewed zest for life.
Garnet, a crystal of health, passion, and energy, ensures the smooth flow of energy throughout your body, dissolving any blockages that hinder your joy and vitality. It ignites your inner fire, infusing you with enthusiasm and a zest for life.
Orange Aventurine, a stone of good luck and fortune, carries an exciting energy that invites new possibilities into your life. It stimulates creativity and encourages you to embrace spontaneity and positive change.
Larvikite, a stone that removes unnecessary thoughts and sharpens concentration, allows you to focus on the present moment and embrace the joy that surrounds you.
The "Joyful Radiance" bracelet is a celebration of life's wonders and an invitation to embrace the pure essence of joy. Let the combined energies of Apatite, Citrine, Sunstone, Garnet, Orange Aventurine, and Larvikite fill your life with positivity, happiness, and boundless enthusiasm. Embrace the joyous vibrations and step into a world of limitless possibilities and radiant bliss.
In differences lies the beauty. Since gemstones are natural materials, stone colors and shapes may vary slightly from bracelet to bracelet, making our beautiful handmade items one of a kind ( just like you 💖 )
- Stones: Citrine, Apatite, Sunstone, Carnelian, Gray Labradorite, Garnet
- Material: Elastic
- Stone size: 8mm
- Weight: 21g-25g (according to the size)
A Youwow bracelet is:
- Authentic stones: We create our beads from raw stones, whose authenticity and quality are carefully checked by our expert gemologist. To wrap a Youwows bracelet around your wrist is to surround yourself with the therapeutic forces of Mother Earth.
- A preserved vibration: This careful selection of gemstones allows them to fully retain their pure and natural vibrations; Their powers over body and mind are intact.
- Unique Design: Each product has been hand-picked for a variety of uses - to improve focus, to invite abundance into your life, to deconstruct energy blockages - whatever you seek during your moments of prosperity.
- Very soft materials: We have selected the best elastics, imported from Japan, for their quality fibers. Your Youwows bracelet is durable and good for your health.
- Experienced and ethical manufacturers: We work with suppliers who care about the environment and responsible mining.
- Purified with Palo Santo before shipping.
Design by heart, made by hand
Each piece is made with great care and dedication by all of our team. All of them are an essential part of us and have become part of YOUWOWS Family. They put their heart and soul into every piece they make, and they hope that you will enjoy wearing it as much as they have enjoyed making it for you.
We know that when you buy a piece of jewelry, you're not just buying something beautiful to wear—you're buying into an experience. You're buying into the story behind it. You're buying into the artisan mom who created it, who makes each piece with love and care and dedication.
And when you wear your YOUWOWS pieces? Your story becomes theirs, too—and we want to hear all about it! So please tag us on instagram when you get your new favorite necklace or bracelet in the mail! We would love to see how much joy your new piece brings to your life!
We want to take the time to thank you for choosing our product. We believe that every product should be made with the health of the earth in mind, and we are proud to say that our products is not only eco-friendly but is made with natural gemstones and hand-woven cowhide rope, which can fully return to the natural state with a biodegradation rate of more than 95%.